When the dreaded D-Word strikes, it’s time to take action. Unfortunately, the divorce landscape is full of landmines—one bad move and the results could be catastrophic. The Divorce Dance is a comprehensive guide to navigating through the complexities of your divorce.
In this book, you learn the ins and outs of divorce through the experience of Natalie and Jim, a divorcing couple. Through their break up, you’ll gain unparalleled insight into the multi-faceted aspects of divorce. No two divorces are alike, and The Divorce Dance will help you build your custom strategy.
In The Divorce Dance you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the financial, emotional, and legal issues you must address
- Take charge when you feel out of control
- Stand your ground and when to compromise to achieve the best result
- Do what’s best for your children
- Find the best legal, financial, and mental health professionals
Stan’s books will show you how to overcome obstacles, avoid
catastrophic losses, and master your money for the rest of your life.